One off job helping with Linux partition

Guinevere Nell guinevere.nell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:41:16 GMT 2014

James - you are right, I can do this myself. The restore is working (no
files lost, made sure before trying!) and so now I can safely try again,
breaking windows as often as I need to until I get Linux installed. I was
just scared of losing papers and books due to my publisher, so thought i
should seek help- but the backup works. Thanks for replying, anyway.

--
http://economicliberty.net/