One off job helping with Linux partition

Guinevere Nell guinevere.nell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 20:13:25 GMT 2014

Thanks James! You deserve a pint!

I do not have a cd drive. I installed from a USB, it allowed me to
partition and then gave me the error during install. Then, after I tried
again using net install, and got same error, it suddenly would not let me
boot into windows or Linux, it just goes to the bios boot screen. Using
a bootable windows 8 I can get to troubleshooting options, but I am very
nervous about losing critical files, so I have not tried to reinstall
windows - my backed up data is giving me permissions errors when I try to
access from another computer... I took the backup using Macrium software.

There are now a few partitions - windows plus 3 Linux partitions I created.
I believe the backup has all the files tho I have not been able to confirm,
given the permissions errors. Hopefully I have answered all your questions
- thanks so much!!

--
http://economicliberty.net/