Recommended IDE...?

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Fri Jan 17 16:56:19 GMT 2014

I don't feel like this was in any way a reply to what I asked. You seem to
be trying to pick holes in the idea of "integration" as a differentiator
between a programmer's editor and an IDE. This seems at best to be missing
the point. I already mentioned, for example, integration with testing,
version control, issue trackers, and made clear that I meant this on a
workflow rather than merely per-file basis. Can you ask a better question?
Or perhaps you did, but it got lost in the ranting?

/joel