Recommended IDE...?

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Fri Jan 17 16:59:58 GMT 2014

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 8:27 AM, Kent Fredric <kentfredric at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm curious what the definition of "Integrated" means in this context.

Think of it as "already integrated" :)

Sure you could make your editor do stuff like an IDE but the IDE
*already does it*.

The scripting IDEs from JetBrains do dynamic code parsing and it's
good enough to appear to be black magic.

The rest of your answer and several others in this thread (not to be
combative) is pretty much the I'm Not Familiar With IDEs So I'm Going
To Be Dismissive of Them and Rationalize Why They Suck Anti-Pattern.
This is an anti-pattern because the OP asked for IDE recommendations
not for any existential commentary.

Paul