Recommended IDE...?

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 11:10:39 GMT 2014

I've never found any emacs related package that provides more than incremental improvements over dabbrev-expand (M-x /).  Although I did use dconway's recommendations in my .emacs some years ago.  I always curse that when working on TT templates (along with davorg's tt-mode) , but not enough to want to fix it.