Dim Sum tomorrow Joy King Lau

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Thu May 15 12:57:09 BST 2014

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 12:32:24PM +0100, Chris Jack wrote:
> Sue Spence wrote
>
> > It's been a month or so since the last Thursday dim sum, so I
> > would like to propose meeting up for some dumplings, steamed buns
> > and other tasty treats.
>
> FYI: I'm on the digest form of the list and it turned up in my email
> at Thursday 12:10pm which is a bit late to decide to go.

That's a shame, but Sue helpfully also posted to the low volume
announcement list and I added it to our Google Calendar last night.
Please consider tracking either of these if you want to find out about
events in a more timely way.

Thank you, Sue, for organising Dim Sum: I hope everyone who could make
it is having tasty food and interesting conversation.

Tom