Module namespace for projects

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Fri May 23 10:42:13 BST 2014

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 09:59:00AM +0100, Andrew Beverley wrote:
> Following on from the above, should I then be uploading the modules to
> CPAN?

In addition to James's helpful reply, one of my colleagues reminded me
of PrePAN this morning:
http://prepan.org/

It's a place to review people's code before it hits CPAN and to submit
your code for review.  I haven't used it myself.

Also, consider putting your code in a Git repository somewhere and
posting a link to it here.  If you do so before a social meeting, you
might find a few people in the pub who would like to talk through your
work over a drink. :)

Tom