Module namespace for projects

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Sun May 25 20:19:22 BST 2014

On Fri, 2014-05-23 at 09:42 +0000, Tom Hukins wrote:
> On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 09:59:00AM +0100, Andrew Beverley wrote:
> > Following on from the above, should I then be uploading the modules to
> > CPAN?
>
> In addition to James's helpful reply, one of my colleagues reminded me
> of PrePAN this morning:
> http://prepan.org/

Great, thanks, I hadn't come across that. Let's try it:

http://prepan.org/module/nXWJ8Y9sBFA

https://github.com/ctrlo/libemail-signature-perl

> If you do so before a social meeting, you might find a few people in
> the pub who would like to talk through your work over a drink. :)

Hopefully I'll be at the next meeting. My first "new" module - honest
feedback gratefully received ;-)

The aim is to follow this module with a Postfix filter to sign all
outgoing emails with a signature (more than a simple disclaimer). Not
something I'd want personally, but I work with companies that want a
consistent company signature with HTML, graphics etc. Variables for the
signature (name etc) can be taken from a database.

Andy