Call for talks: upcoming technical meeting

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Tue Jun 24 14:16:04 BST 2014

Hi!

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 12:53:48PM +0100, Sue Spence wrote:

> We are hoping to be able to hold a technical meeting fairly soon, the
> details are still being ironed out.  Do we have any speakers out there who
> would like to share what they are doing with Perl?  There are a lot of

I'm in London from 23th July to 4th August, so if the techmeet happens
then I could give a talk on "OX and AngularJS" (which I'll also do at
YAPC::Europe)
http://domm.plix.at/talks/ox_angular.html

If you're planning the techmeet for an earlier date, I'd still like to
meet London.pm at a social meeting (don't care if regular, heretic or
emergency :-)

Greetings,
domm

--