Next Technical Meeting: 24th July @ Conway Hall

Sue Spence virtuallysue at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 16:16:21 BST 2014

Hi Chris,

Signup will not be a requirement to this tech meet, though it helps us get
an idea of numbers. I will be using the London PM Meetup group that Leon
Brocard set up to announce technical meetings, as well as messages to the
announce list.

I didn't even know it was on lanyrd, I'm guessing that one of our members
has kindly put it there already. Cool!

Thanks,
-sue