Next Technical Meeting: 24th July @ Conway Hall

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Sun Jun 29 17:20:55 BST 2014

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 03:18:27PM +0100, Alex Balhatchet wrote:
> You sound busy!! Anything I can do help with the technical meeting?

I'm discussing this with Alex off-list (thank you!) but anyone can
help support this event by doing the following things both before and
afterwards:  blog/tweet about it, tell your friends/colleagues about
it and, of course, show up on the evening.

I'll be at Thursday's social meeting in Shepherd's Bush and I'm happy
to discuss organisational stuff with anyone interested in that.

Tom