Updating london.pm.org website

Chris Jack chris_jack at msn.com
Mon Jul 28 14:05:25 BST 2014

I'm trying to get the london.pm.org website updated and have hit a problem for which I was hoping someone might like to offer some advice.
As I understand it, the html (or equivalent?) repository for the website is stored in github but, because of the age of the website server, releases cannot be done from git to the website. There are also IRC bots and mailing lists on the server.
Is this true? Does anyone know a way to do releases? Or do we need a new server?
At the moment, the website is missing key information such as links to the meetup and facebook pages for london.pm aka:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/2560427276- http://www.meetup.com/London-Perl-Mongers
There is also out of date information (such as who is in charge) and scope for adding more general information about where to go to get started plus more on the aims/limitations of what the london.pm.org website is for.
Any assistance or comments would be much appreciated,
CheersChris