Open/Free BSD users -- help needed to fix Test::PostgreSQL

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Aug 11 07:37:35 BST 2014

>>>>> "Toby" == Toby Wintermute <tjc at wintrmute.net> writes:

Toby> *throws hands in air* I'm not trying to defend the concept! you'd have
Toby> to ask the Debian developers what they were thinking.

Part of why I steer far clear from Linux.  Why use a "pretend" Unix when
you can use a real one?

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig