For all fans of zombie web application frameworks.

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 21:07:54 BST 2014

Cheers Mark,

Yeah I've proof of concepted the Plack::App::FakeApache stuff which works
well for the bits of the program that are not too badly frankensteined.
But now I have to go back and saw off and replace the bits that won't work
under P::A::FA (hence the static/stack trace analysis tool I wrote) -
identify the bad bits so that they will run under P::A::FA.