hackday report

Bob Walker bob at randomness.org.uk
Sun Sep 21 10:43:12 BST 2014

At the hackday yesterday I did the following.

Merged a pull request from the debian perl maintainers agasint OpenGuides
to fix a change in SQLite behaviour
- https://github.com/OpenGuides/OpenGuides/pull/78

Helped Kake create a new github repo for the stuff she was doing.

Released a new version of OpenGuides
- https://github.com/OpenGuides/OpenGuides/pull/79
- https://metacpan.org/release/BOB/OpenGuides-0.77

While doing the release found a bug in the installation of Lucy. Which I
need to submit a bug report for upstream.
- https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Lucy/lib/Lucy.pod

Gave some advice on how to resurrect an old MySQL database.

Submitted a pull request to add OpenGraph support to OpenGuides
- https://github.com/OpenGuides/OpenGuides/pull/81

Found a bug in URI::Find::Delimited casued by a new release of URI::Find
- https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=99003

Imported the 2 releases of URI::Find::Delimited on CPAN into a git repo
and put in on github so I can then patch it to address the above bug.
- https://github.com/OpenGuides/URI-Find-Delimited

then drank a lot of beer.

--
bob walker