in town 28-30 nov - emergency meetup?

Sue Spence virtuallysue at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 08:45:54 GMT 2014

On 21 November 2014 00:29, Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> wrote:

> >> 8 Patriot Square, Bethnal Green
> >> London E2 9NF
>
> Schmoo> Approach Tavern
> Schmoo> (
> http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/13/1310/Approach_Tavern/Bethnal_Green
> ),
> Schmoo> if you're hanging around in Bethnal Green.
>
> Why don't any of the reviews of these places talk about wifi?  Ugh.
>
> But yeah, the Approach looks fine.  I'm now up for either... I'll leave
> it to the locals to select.

You are going to be very near the London Hackspace, which has fantastic
wifi and welcomes guests. The LHS favoured pub is the Sebright Arms on
Hackney Road. As I work in the area I'll have a look at the current
condition of the pubs already mentioned.  Then I will schedule something,
if nobody else beats me to it.