Game over. We lost. Nothing to see here, move along.

Paul Makepeace at
Fri Nov 18 02:33:05 GMT 2005

Je 2005-11-17 23:17:12 +0000, David Hodgkinson skribis:

The irony for me is that aside from Django's very groovy auto-built admin
screens Catalyst is probably a more flexible, slicker, and possibly faster
solution than the others. Hearing how Django borrowed from Smarty what
was so obviously Template toolkit made a lot of people laugh. Not to
sound like a Mac zealot ("we had it first!" "er, who gives a shit?")
more to emphasise altho the presentation wasn't sexed up the underlying
capability is as good or better.

PS I thought NMS *was* the answer to, at least a specific class of,
   shite insecure perl scripts?

"If triangles are really what they say they are, then this will not be