[JOB] E-commerce in Bayswater

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Tue Jan 17 16:03:16 GMT 2006

This came though the the admin list. I mailed back the recruiter for
more details and he responded quickly to my questions so I'm passing it
on here.

I expect the usual round of hooting and faeces flinging. And who knows?
Maybe the magic roulette wheel of banning may strike you this time. Do
you feel lucky? Well, do you?

Simon