[ANNOUNCE] [SOCIAL] Thursday, 2nd of February - The Prince Arthur, Euston

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Fri Jan 20 12:12:14 GMT 2006

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 11:59:47AM +0000, Nigel Rantor said:
> Bah! Simon, that sounds like far too much work for someone who is about
> (already?) to become the Beloved Leader(TM).

Unless someone gets nominated betwene now and Sunday. Heh, you don't
want to be leader do you? ;)

> Find a few rabid devotees of Catalyst/Maypole/et cetera and challenge
> them thusly :
>
> "Oh, yeah, I was going to use X but I'm not sure it would be able to
> handle it, I'm going to use Y instead."

I have, unfortunately, already tried this trying to get people to write
a web frontend for Siesta. It's, err, not worked. Clearly mind Jedi Mind
tricks aren't up to scratch.

Also since we have a shedload of content already I think a little
refactoring can probably be done anyway betwene now and getting (YA) CMS
built and installed and a new site built on top of that and all the old
data imported and ...

Simon