Virgin.net scam

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 1 10:36:14 GMT 2006

Andy Wardley wrote:
> So despite their reputation and all the bad things I hear about them, I
> have to admit that I've been very happy (or is that "lucky"?) with them.

Lucky - or you know how play the support game :-)

Having said this about NThell, BT business support is WORSE.
The boss has to make a call for each DSL - they cannot process a
request from one person for all company DSL's.

I sent in a support query over a month ago (remember the rDNS
question?) - obviously they do NOT want our business.

Effing jobsworths.