[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Social Tonight - The Maple Leaf, Covent Garden

Paul Makepeace london.pm.org at paulm.com
Thu Apr 6 17:45:23 BST 2006

Je 2006-04-06 17:21:43 +0100, candace skribis:
> Canadians *do* dislike being taken for Americans, though.  They're pretty
> easy to tell apart.  The loud obnoxious one is the American, and the quiet
> one in the flannel is the Canadian. ;)

I have a particularly loud Canadian sitting about 8' from me.

The point at which I was hanging out with a Canadian and we bumped into
another Canadian and neither correctly id'ed the other's nationality I
quite happily gave up any future attempt to ever tell CA & US'ians
apart. I would heartily recommend not bothering to anyone else.

Your algorithm probably still works for some other oft-confused nations.
One's pissing all over the train platform, throwing up, and shouting
'cunts!', while they other is probably from New Zealand.

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is the length of time it takes to cook grits? Wagging its tail and
 pooping simultaneously."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/