[londonperl] [OT] Linux-worthy laptop recommendations

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Wed May 3 18:35:17 BST 2006

I just went mac (love my new mac laptop) but before I did, I had a
Thinkpad on which I ran suse, red hat, and fedora at one time or
another.  I got it in 2000 and other than replacing the hard drive
multiple times, never had any problem with it until a month ago when
the motherboard died.  If I hadn't decided to go with a mac laptop I
would probably have bought another Thinkpad.

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.