Newsnight

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Fri Jun 16 13:04:18 BST 2006

This sounds slightly bizarre, but I'm pretty sure it's genuine.

I've just had someone from Newsnight on the phone. They're doing a
piece tonight about Bill Gates stepping back from Microsoft and they
want someone from the Linux world to "slag off Microsoft a bit".

I'd consider it myself, but it doesn't sound particularly positive and
anyway I'm too busy. But if anyone's interested then drop me an email
offlist with your phone number before he calls me back in half an hour.

Cheers,

Dave...