Mmmm, cold

John Costello cos at indeterminate.net
Fri Jul 7 17:42:12 BST 2006

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> not that we are going to see hot nights increase as this whole global
> warming thing is a hoax according to an american environment
> 'minister'[1][2].
>
> G.
>
> [1] or whatever they call them.

Holders of Cabinet-level positions mostly are titled "Secretary" (which
shouldn't bring to mind Maggie Gyllenhaal but does), but the head of the
Environmental Protection Agency holds the title of "Administrator".
Because government often is not simple, the EPA Administrator has no
authority over public lands or filthy things like strip mines (those are
overseen by the Interior Dept).