Inverse Binary Rock-Suck Entanglement (the "no good Perl jobs"/"text editors" myth)

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Tue Aug 8 14:48:20 BST 2006

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 01:20:33PM +0100, Andrew Beattie wrote:
[...]
> There is a spectrum of possible answers from bad through to good:
> - What's a CEO?
> - Dunno
> - Bill Gates
> - Not Bill Gates
> - The crazy guy who shouts and dances
> - Steve Ballmer

While I would have guessed Ballmer, why would I be expected to care about
the management structure of a company whose products I arguably limit my
career choices to avoid where possible in a quest for a less stress-filled
life?

I also couldn't name random board members in a lot of other big companies.
I'm not an economist or politician.