Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboards Rock/Suck (the "no good Perl jobs"/"ergo keyboards" myth)

Andy Wardley abw at wardley.org
Wed Aug 9 09:49:26 BST 2006

Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:
> BTW anyone has ever tried http://daskeyboard.com/ ?

I like the scooped F/J keys.  On previous keyboards I've burnt dimples
onto certain keys that are easy to miss when you're not looking
(typically the edge cases like '/' and '#' on my keyboard.  This helps a
lot when touch typing.

Not sure I buy this line:

   "Like on a piano, since there are no keys to look at when
    typing, your brain will quickly adapt and memorize the key
    positions."

I've been playing piano (badly) since a kid and I still keep hitting the
  wrong keys.  Also, it's a bit of a duff argument because people rarely
sit down and play the piano all day, every day for a week.

Looks nice, though :-)  How much more black could it be?