Dim Sum, Wednesday, New World

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Mon May 21 12:02:40 BST 2007

There will be Dim Sum on *Wednesday* at the New World:

  http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/new-world.html

(so that we can compare it with our recent experiences Chuen Cheng Ku)

Aim to arrive for 12:45 ish, so that we can be seated by 1pm.

Although this plan went a bit wrong last time, because we were encouraged to come
in and sit down. If all else fails, phone someone who is probably already inside...

If you expect to come, please could you mail me off-list, so that we have a good
idea of numbers when we ask for a table.

Nicholas Clark