NLP - more karma++ please

A Laymond lists at laymond.com
Tue Sep 11 22:43:09 BST 2007

Getting first hand experience is good, so what about trying things for
oneself *and* understanding why someone else got to think that way
before judging the concepts (NLP, CBT, religions, lifestyles,
hypnosis, whatever we're talking about).
If anything, we might understand others better and accept that
something that works for one doesn't often work for others... we could
also stay curious about what those theories tell us, and only use the
ideas that fit us?
Worst case, if I think the person discussing those concepts with me is
talking crap, I still don't have to listen.

Anyway, glad this subject gets us talking :-]

AcL