OT: It's arrived!

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Nov 5 19:27:25 GMT 2007

On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 01:42:07AM +0000, Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote:

> Remote serial port access? This is new to me. To be honest access the
> BIOS, etc, through a serial port is new to me. If you'd give me the
> terms I can google to research this I'd very much appreciate it.

Or how about instead you pay one of those of us who clearly know a lot
more about this than you do to do some conslutancy - find and analyse
some of the flaws in your hosting environment and suggest ways to either
work around them or make them go away.  Unless, that is, you're too
cheap to make such a small investment in the sort of quality of service
that you claim to offer your clients.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

What profiteth a man, if he win a flame war, yet lose his cool?