OT: It's arrived!

Lyle - CosmicPerl.com perl at cosmicperl.com
Mon Nov 5 20:06:07 GMT 2007

David Cantrell wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 01:42:07AM +0000, Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote:
>

>> Remote serial port access? This is new to me. To be honest access the
>> BIOS, etc, through a serial port is new to me. If you'd give me the
>> terms I can google to research this I'd very much appreciate it.
>>

> Or how about instead you pay one of those of us who clearly know a lot
> more about this than you do to do some conslutancy - find and analyse
> some of the flaws in your hosting environment and suggest ways to either
> work around them or make them go away.  Unless, that is, you're too
> cheap to make such a small investment in the sort of quality of service
> that you claim to offer your clients.

That sounds a bit more on my wavelength, and could save me a lot of time
searching around and posting annoying messages on a number of forums and
groups. Can you give me an idea of price? Though a comment like "Unless,
that is, you're too cheap to make such a small investment in the sort of
quality of service that you claim to offer your clients." Puts me off it
a bit out of principle.

Lyle