OT: It's arrived!

chromatic chromatic at wgz.org
Mon Nov 5 21:09:07 GMT 2007

On Monday 05 November 2007 12:06:07 Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote:

> Though a comment like "Unless,
> that is, you're too cheap to make such a small investment in the sort of
> quality of service that you claim to offer your clients." Puts me off it
> a bit out of principle.

You explained you don't have much experience doing this as you asked other
people who have lots of experience doing this for advice.  When they gave you
their best, hardest-won advice, you said that you didn't like it and would go
on doing what you wanted to do anyway.  They continued to give you even more
of their best, free advice about all of the things that could go wrong, not
just from a technical standpoint but from a business standpoint, and now you
complain that they think that ignoring their decades of experience is
reckless.

I'm not sure you've directed your ire in the proper direction.

-- c