Laptop Recommendations

Martin A. Brooks martin at antibodymx.net
Wed Nov 28 19:10:43 GMT 2007

Peter Corlett wrote:
> I just walked into the Apple Store on Regent Street, slapped the broken
> machine on the counter, filled in a couple of bits of paper and left them to
> it. I was told that the spare part was out of stock and it might take over a
> fortnight - five days later I get a phone call telling me it's ready to
> collect.

Did you notice the part where you were 5 days without a laptop?   That's
not acceptable for most home users, let alone business users.

When I buy a laptop I expect next business day on-site support.

--

 Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus
    Consultant    |  martin at antibodymx.net      | filtering. Inoculate