Anti-cat device

Martin A. Brooks martin at antibodymx.net
Wed Nov 28 20:33:46 GMT 2007

Robin Berjon wrote:
> So I was wondering if some of you folks here had any tricks to fend
> off feline hackers? Any help is welcome.

Umm, you train your cat.  A kitten is especially good at learning.

Neither of my cats will walk on a keyboard, they both elegantly step
round it.  They do this because they learned, from the age of about 8
weeks, that doing so results in them being picked up, taken into another
room and then ignored for a while.

Cats _really_ don't like to be ignored.  Locking your keyboard solves
the wrong problem.

--

 Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus
    Consultant    |  martin at antibodymx.net      | filtering. Inoculate