[ANNOUNCE] London.pm - Feb '08 - Meeting

Bob Walker bob at randomness.org.uk
Tue Jan 22 15:35:03 GMT 2008

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Shooting_Star%2C_E1_7JF
>

> I'll reply to this message if nobody else does with a list of nearby
> stations and bus routes, however in the spirit of Perl Mongers 2.0
> feel free to do it yourself as I'm sure it will lead to geeky
> conversations and a lot of you know more about public transport than
> i do.

the large orange box at the bottom of the RGL[0] page will help with this.
it is even javascript enabled for bonus web 2.0 points.

[0] Randomnes Guide to London - http://london.randomness.org.uk [1]
[1] admittedly i could have saved myself a lot of typing by not using the
acronym in the first place [2]
[2] oh dear. [3]
[3] arrrgh cant stop! send help!

--