Scripted installs

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at
Thu Apr 17 11:22:48 BST 2008

On 17 Apr 2008, at 10:58, Radoslaw Zielinski wrote:
> might be a starting point.
> It's PLD-specific and I never tried it on other distribution, but that
> should just be the matter of editing the Template::Toolkit bit in the
> __DATA__.  Usage:

cpanspec is the tool used for Fedora and for EPEL (which is Fedora
packages targeted at RHEL/Centos/etc)

I've found it generates very good spec files in general.  It can add
build requirements as overall package requirements (so a lot of packages
end up pulling in Test::whatever unnecessarily unless you fix that).

[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at ]