Fibromyalgia pub crawl, Saturday 10 May

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Sun Apr 20 11:37:24 BST 2008

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 11:03:11AM +0100, Kake L Pugh wrote:

> PS I asked Greg if it was OK to post about this and he said yes.

Just for clarity, I really don't mind and more importantly I can't
imagine any group member minding any established member posting
about a charity or cause close to their heart if it's got some
connection to london.pm's core values, such as, but not limited to;
london, beer, buffy and maybe even computing.

(so there is no need for anyone to ask me in future, kake i suspect
 was just being ultra polite)

The exception being those god awful street collectors with their
charity coloured anoraks and clipboards who don't want a donation but
instead your bank details, and who I believe work on commission -
those ..... people, can piss right off.

G.