Flash! Ahaaa! He saved every one of us...

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon May 5 20:38:01 BST 2008

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 05:39:22PM +0100, Lyle wrote:

> Hoping I won't get flamed for merely posting a reply to comments on the
> site I made. For those that really can't help themselves then you can
> read this:-
> http://www.comicperl.com/geeks.html
> And hopefully have something more constructive to say than the previous
> swearing and name calling.

No, you won't be flamed, but you will be kicked off the list again for
trolling.  Goodbye.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

  Your call is important to me.  To see if it's important to
  you I'm going to make you wait on hold for five minutes
  before putting you through to Dave's mobile.  This call will
  be recorded for quality and amusement purposes.