Coffee Filter Machines

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 11:56:27 BST 2008

On 6 Jun 2008, at 11:35, Peter Corlett wrote:
> I have a RAID1 array of cafetiereres and the coffee from them is
> just fine *provided you clean them regularly with very hot soapy
> water*.

RAID1? So do you make 2 sets of coffee and throw one away (having
checked the other is OK), or do you pour both into a single mug, or...

I use a rather nice stainless steel cafetiere (double walled so
reasonably insulated). It has the advantage that, so far, the cleaners
have been unable to trash it (glass, plastic - including "unbreakable",
which clearly wasn't - have all fallen to the gentle care of our
contract cleaning staff).

You also need coarse ground coffee - unless you like drinking mud.

     Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]