adsl experiences request

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sun Jun 29 15:56:27 BST 2008

On 29 Jun 2008, at 15:32, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
[...]
> Not an answer to the question you really asked, but I recommend Zen,
> they're not cheap.

I found Zen's supposedly good support to be not terribly helpful. I
don't expect the response to some carefully-collected logs over a few
days to show what was clearly a BT-side fault to be a form response
telling me to turn my router off and on again and similar facile
suggestions.

Which is why I'm now a Webtapestry customer. The service is just as
good as Zen, but slightly cheaper and comes with actual support.