Photos on Flickr

muppet scott at asofyet.org
Sat Aug 9 21:12:21 BST 2008

On Aug 8, 2008, at 7:37 PM, Christopher Jones wrote:

> On 8 Aug 2008, at 23:19, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>
>> Would you like us to have an emergency social two weeks after the
>> next
>> social on a night of your choosing, and we can recreate some of the
>> experience for you?
>
> That sounds a bit like "the Thursday after the first Wednesday of
> the Month"!

I do wish you'd listen, *splice* Chris *splice*. It's perfectly
simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move
your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his
note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've
written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the
lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. *splice* McCarroll
*splice* that you've had your chit signed.

--
Well done, Android.  Aperture Science reminds you that Android Hell is
a real place, and you will be sent there at the first sign of defiance.