isp

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Sep 15 16:01:58 BST 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 10:58:35AM +0100, Dominic Thoreau wrote:

> My $poe are using a fair number of hosted boxes with a company in
> California, CARI.net . Prices seem very reasonable, and you can pretty
> much choose the configuration you want - although Fedora Core 9,
> Pentium 4, 1Gb Ram, 160Gb HDD seems to have the nicest price point at
> US$70/month iirc.

That seems like ... not such a good deal.

hetzner.de will give you some kind of fancy-pants dual core Athlon, 4GB
RAM and 800GB of disk for only a little more.

It does help if you can read German though.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

Guns aren't the problem.  People who deserve to die are the problem.