LPW::Call for Proposals

Mark Keating mdk at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Sat Sep 20 11:03:10 BST 2008

Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye,

My Lords, Ladies, Gentlemen, and Daves of Olde Londinium Towne.

Once more it is my pleasure, nay even my delight, to call to ye for
lectures, presentations, discussions or even trivia and hyperbole upon
the language known to thee as Perl[e] and the subject of Perl[e] 10 (ten
or tenth, thine owne choice).

So, good people, attend thineself with hasteless persipacity to the
matter of submissions of proposals, good and proper, being of length
already described.

The closing date of the tenth day of October in the year of our Lord two
thousand and eight, looms forever closer, and the black waters of
despair to late entrants denied draws richer.

I thank ye for thy attentive soul.

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)              |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director                   |  Shadowcat Systems Limited