Pub next year (was Re: Pub for tomorrow?)

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Nov 28 17:16:10 GMT 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 05:06:46PM +0000, Kake L Pugh wrote:

> It's also apparently very nearly the season for Shepherd Neame
> Original Porter, which I believe is available from 1 December until
> February - if anyone sees it, do let me know.

$ cal 1 2009
    January 2009
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
             1  2  3
 4  5  6  7  8  9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

The range "1st December - February" encompasses Thursday, 1st January, which
as any heretic knows is not the date for the original orthodox meeting.

Or something like that.

But we're looking for a pub for the hardy souls who will be out on the 1st,
rather than waiting for Thursday 8th?

(Or is this nothing to do with our wonderful pub minion, and instead something
for our official bad influence to, um, "influence")

Ah yes. Pub next Month. Next social, next Thursday, Bridge House:
http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/bridge_house.html

All hail Kake for organising that.

Nicholas Clark