Pub next year (was Re: Pub for tomorrow?)

Kake L Pugh kake at earth.li
Fri Nov 28 17:29:53 GMT 2008

On Fri 28 Nov 2008, Nicholas Clark <nick at ccl4.org> wrote:
> But we're looking for a pub for the hardy souls who will be out on the 1st,
> rather than waiting for Thursday 8th?
>
> (Or is this nothing to do with our wonderful pub minion, and instead
> something for our official bad influence to, um, "influence")

Nicholas, Nicholas, your heretical ways are nothing to do with me.

I might, however, be available for completely coincidental drinking on
the 1st.  I'm still quite taken with the idea of wandering around Kew
Gardens (free entry that day) in the afternoon before retiring to a
nearby hostelry for some foamy beer.  I'm not organising it though[0].

Kake
[0] But here is a link for all RGL things within a kilometre of (the vague
centre of) Kew Gardens:
http://london.randomness.org.uk/search.cgi?os_dist=1000&os_x=518425&os_y=176955