Perl is dead

Robin Berjon robin at berjon.com
Thu Dec 4 12:59:00 GMT 2008

On Dec 4, 2008, at 13:33 , Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:
> How do we reach people outside the community after having spent so
> much
> time talking to ourselves?

This is something that I don't have the technical know-how to
accomplish, but a way of using Perl from within PHP, I'm guessing as a
library extension, would provide a strong deployment vector into a
large and talkative community that is often blissfully ignorant that
there even is anything else. It would be a neat way to show cool
tricks, and the power of CPAN. Doug MacEachern had suggested he was
working on something like that ages ago, but I don't know if it went
anywhere.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/