How we see CVs

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu Apr 2 11:25:27 BST 2009

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:57:52AM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:44:25AM +0100, James Laver wrote:
> [...]
> > Provided there's a valid text/plain part, people tend not to have a
> > problem.
>
> Does that include a text/plain whose content is "This is a HTML mail, please
> bend over and use Outlook to view it"?

That's spam. :-)
(Well, I don't count it as valid, because it's not legitimately
multipart alternative)

Whether my automatic spam filter, or my manual spam filter gets is an
implementation detail - unless I really really have good reason to need to
read it, anyone wanting a response from me will be disappointed.

Nicholas Clark