Anyone know of a ...

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 15:27:19 BST 2009

If it's the bad debt and it's under 5k, go small claims.

When judgement is made in your favour and they fail to follow through
enforce in the usual way.

It seems like you should just take the papers to the fraud squad and
let them get on with it. And HMRC.

Dave Hodgkinson                                MSN: davehodg at hotmail.com
Site: http://www.davehodgkinson.com                  UK: +44 7768 490620
Blog: http://www.davehodgkinson.com/blog