domain registrars

Dominic Thoreau dominic.thoreau at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 24 15:02:44 BST 2009

2009/10/24 James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com>:
> Today, namecheap had some scheduled site downtime (dns still
> operational) without notifying their customers (at least neither
> myself nor my flatmate were informed) but customer service insists an
> email was sent out to everybody. They also can't tell me even roughly
> when it will be back up.

I really need to convince someone at work to publish a current status
update online.
Okay, so there is a "Maintainence and Messages" on one of the forum,
but if we never post stuff there, what's the point?

Plus as we're a registry and not a registrar we may not be for you
(unless of course you feel a deep need for your domain to end in .tk)