YAPC Pisa

Gordon Banner tech at gordonbanner.me.uk
Wed Jul 7 23:25:07 BST 2010

On the subject of YAPC, has anyone else tried to book at the conference
hotel and been worried at being asked to send credit card details by email?

They won't accept the info by phone, and their online booking doesn't
work for YAPC.

So ... Am I being paranoid, or is email not a good place to be
entrusting your secrets?
Has anyone found a better way around it?

Gordon