FFmpeg/C developer

Dermot paikkos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 10:59:22 GMT 2010

On 18 November 2010 23:39, Dave Hodgkinson <davehodg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 18 Nov 2010, at 23:02, the hatter wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010, James Laver wrote:
>>
>>> There is a jobs list, which you might find more appropriate. On the
>>> other hand it's a C project, so you might have better luck on a
>>> C-related mailing list.

There in lies the problem. I not aware of a London-based C list. I'm
not even aware of a reasonably active C list. I did tentatively ask
about a C list before, either here or on IRC and the perls of wisdom
suggested the list. It's far too off-topic for the jobs list though
IMHO.

>> But he might find a better class of candidate on this list.
>>

> Might?!!!!

I almost certain I would.